Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Melody and the Pier to Forever's Musicscape is on YouTube! Check It Out!


Enjoy Melody and the Pier to Forever's Musicscape on YouTube! There are fifty-three songs waiting for you, including classics from Triumph and Coldplay, classical including Beethoven and Mendelssohn, anthems from Within Temptation, Asia, Queensryche, and much, much more!

It isn't a complete playlist, of course, since the story is nowhere near complete. Many of the songs belong to one person alone, say, Melody or Yaeko; but many don't. Some aren't for specific characters, but for various happenings, as when the Saeire Insu Armada departs Earth for Aquanus. That scene I associate strongly with "Coronation" by Ilan Eshkeri, which appears on the Stardust soundtrack (an excellent film).

If you've read Melody and associate a particular song with a character or scene, I'd love to know about it! You can contact me at the website I list on my About Me page above.

In the meantime, please enjoy! I listen to this Musicscape a lot. It inspires me as I write the story!

~~*~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.