Monday, July 10, 2017

Thanks to All of You Who Have Joined Me on the Pier to Forever!






The Failure of the Saeire Insu
(Still in production! Stay tuned!)


Thirteen and a half years ago, I wrote the first words of the prologue to Book One of Melody and the Pier to Forever. Thirteen and a half years ago, I found my voice and finally came to terms with my life's purpose.

Even if this book and its accompanying novels never make a single cent beyond what they have (and that isn't much at all--less than four hundred dollars, certainly), and even if I never climb out of the Well of Total Obscurity, I can say this without hesitation: I would do it all again, even knowing what was to come: the eviction notices, the betrayals, the starvation, the hateful people, the sleepless nights, the anxiety attacks, the depression.

Tomorrow morning I will take the first four novels of the series off FREE, where they have been the past 143 days, and I will reprice them to $6.95, where they properly belong. They won't move from that spot for a long time--probably not until sometime well into 2018.

I want to thank everyone who has discovered this blog and who took advantage of this giveaway. I hope you have enjoyed your journey thus far along the Pier to Forever.

There is much more coming, believe me.

Book Three is nowhere near completion. But the next novel is probably slightly more than halfway written. I've got a tentative title for it: The Failure of the Saeire Insu. It's the story about a Saeire Insu warship and the desperate chase it undertakes to intercept an Imperial warship before it reaches Aquanicentra. The Imperial warship is transporting a Dreamcatcher with information that could prove devastating to the Saeire Insu war effort.

It has been a very challenging project to work on. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated as work progresses.

In the meantime, enjoy Melody and the Pier to Forever's trailer, which was made, amazingly enough, six years ago(!). Kye produced it. It even has the original cover on it!

Thanks again, folks, for your time and attention to this series. It means more to me than I can tell you.


~~*~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.